PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS FORM TO SOLICIT CTC WITH DIGITAL (SEO) BUSINESS SERVICES.
There are 3 forms on this page.
1) General Contact for inquiries and not meant to be used to register for a course.
2) Registration Form for Courses. Be sure you read all items below in red before registering for a course.
3) Sign up for the newsletter. (4 x's per year ) October, January, April, July
PLEASE CHECK HERE OR WITH YOUR ASSOCIATION TO FIND OUT WHAT VALUE OF CEC'S YOU WILL BE AWARDED.
PLEASE READ ALL POINTS BELOW BEFORE REGISTERING OR MAKING AN INQUIRY.
1) There are 2 forms of payment accepted to register for a course. There are no exceptions to this.
WE accept PAYPAL AND EMAIL INTERAC as the forms of payment.
NOT ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENTS. Payments over the phone. Cash or Personal Checks.
PLEASE ONLY REGISTER FOR A COURSE IF YOU ARE INTENT ON PAYING AT THE SAME TIME YOU REGISTER. This payment can be either the deposit or the full payment based on the timelines or as noted below. Please wait for a reply from CTC after you register before proceeding with the payment.
2) ALL COURSES require the final or full payment 30 days from the 1st day of the start of the course. Yes, you can inquire about entering a course after the cut off date.
3) 2 of the 3 Courses offered by CTC have 50% deposit options if registering prior to the 30 day timeline. Please see the payments page. Payments by Email Interac require the GST added. Please see the payments page for those exact amounts. The 3 Course Payments are done here and require a full payment in exchange for the reduced rate. You do not need to know which course dates.
4) Most of your questions about the courses may already be answered on the FAQ page. Please check there before making inquiries. Please take time to read the details posted for each course you are taking.
5) Registrations received will be responded to by CTC within 24 hours. This response will advise you if a course is going forward and to proceed with payment. Once CTC has responded to you, a payment is required the same day you registered or by the next Monday if registration has been done on the weekend. There are no exceptions to this and all registrations without a payment will be released.
6) All courses listed on the Training Dates/Fees Page are the full list of all the public courses available. Periodically new courses will be added. Please watch the website for any new courses or sign up for the newsletter ( 4 times per year) which details the upcoming courses.
7) Course Refunds are issued under very restrictive circumstances. Medical (with doctor's note) and class cancellations. Changing course dates is an option but this must be done 30 days prior to the course date. When you pay for the 3 Courses these refunds conditions do not apply.
8) If you have 6 or more students who will be registering under one business please use the contact form to discuss a more suited registration process.
Please respect my request above and do not send me information about your digital SEO services. I have all the expertise I need. Thank you so much!