Posted by Lee-ann Harder on Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Natural Face Lift Massage is a wonderful way to tone up facial muscles and it is also a treatment that goes far beyond lifting the skin and toning muscles.
There are 90 muscles in the head, face and neck. There are also several key acupressure points (affecting various organs and systems of the body) and numerous lymphatic pathways.
During the Natural Face Lift Massage, 8 Stages of moves are applied to the face, neck and head. Each stage is a set of unique moves that address the common aging areas of the face, enhance circulation and stimulate the skin as well as exfoliate the superficial layers of the skin similar to that of microdermabrasion.
The Benefits of Natural Face Lift Massage include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lessens wrinkles and habitual expression lines
- Releases tension in surrounding muscles
- Reduces under-eye bags and puffiness
- Tones and firms facial muscles
- Tightens facial contours
- Increases elasticity
- Improves skin tone
- Softens the skin
- Refines pores
- Enhances supply of nutrients to skin cells
- Promotes better blood and lymphatic circulation
- Frees constrictions in connective tissue and facial muscles
- Encourages connective tissue to glide more smoothly
- Increases elimination of toxins
- Balances the body’s subtle energy
- Generates a glowing look for days
- Creates brighter and more alert eyes
- Encourages innate beauty, confidence and radiance
- Promotes a relaxed, more mobile and youthful appearance
- Relieves stress-related symptoms such as headaches, eyestrain and insomnia
The simplest way to describe a face lift massage is to think of this as a form of exercise for the face. When our body muscles of have been stimulated through exercises we see and experience numerous benefits. The therapist delivering the Natural Face Lift Massage is encouraging a similar reaction in the facial and neck muscles that we can experience with regular body exercises. Through a serious of treatments notable results, begin to show up and remain. The effects are accumulative from the start of the first treatment. Each treatment helps to plump up the dermis. Our dermis begins to loose it's plumpness as early as age 24. I know that hardly seems fair but it's the way it is. With a good skin regime and toning of our facial muscle we can mitigate this thing called the aging process. I recently heard Doctor Christine Northrup say, "getting old is enevitable, aging is optional!"
A series of 6 treatments brings about the most noticeable results while one treatment is well suited to brighten the skin and lift the muscles for a special event.
Typically no products are used before, during or after a treatment but your aesthetician might recommend some well suited facial adjuncts to further enhance the treatment. This is not a requirement and is often only available where other skin treatments are offered.
If you don't have the Natural Face Lift Massage therapy on your menu you might want to change it. It's a wonderful Natural Face Lift therapy and it goes well beyond that.
To receive treatments view our Certified TherapistsPage and find a therapist near you. If you would like to book with Lee-ann please use the Contact Us page to set up an appointment.
blog comments powered by Disqus